"Once a Redback wearer, always a Redback wearer!"
Australia's best loved work footwear. These boots are so comfortable and easy to get on and off they are sure to become a firm favourite. Made from start to finish in Sydney, Australia, you can rely on their quality.
These safety boots have a steel toe cap and soft grippy cushioned sole, oil kip leather and fantastic anatomical foot support.
- Safety Toe Cap for added protection - Safety standard compliance: EN ISO 20345:2011
- Full Leather 3 piece upper build
- Harder Wearing translucent sole restistant to fuels, lubricants and high temperatures
- Lighter Air Cushion midsole with millions of tiny bubbles to give excellent shock absorption
- Better Grip with multi directional cleats
- Anatomic Support provided by superb cradling of the foot to reduce foot and leg strain
- Tougher and Supple full grain leathers (+2.5mm) are 30% thicker that most work boots
Please note that the half sizes are an extra width fitting and give you no extra length!
To greatly extend the lifespan of your Redback boots we strongly recommend regular use of their specially developed "Redback Boot Wax". Apart from helping to preserve the leathers, the wax also helps maintain the protective waterproof layer of your boot, thus helping to keep your feet and boots dry.