An extremely compact and lightweight compass ideal for Scouts, Duke of Edinburgh's Award, Guides,
orienteering, backpacking, mountaineering and hiking. It has a short base plate measuring in mm
and scales of 1:50,000 ad 1:25,000 compatible with most maps. It also has a DryFlex rubber bezel
for improved comfort and grip and a detachable safety-release lanyard.
The lightweight and compact design makes it the perfect choice for keeping in your pack in case of the
need for a quick bearings check. A model with a longer baseplate such as the Silva Ranger would be
more appropriate for more serious navigation use however.
- Ruled edges to measure distances on a map
- Map measuring scales (mm and inches) 1;50,000 and 1:25,000
- Durable baseplate
- Dry-flex rubber grip for easy handling
- Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- Comes complete with safety-release lanyard and Silva 1-2-3 system guide