The most reliable emergency LED light for any situation. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, USB port to charge your phone.
- Multiple Light Options for every situation - use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
- Stay Connected during an Outage - integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
- Recharge Anywhere - Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel (available to purchase separately): 7 - 14 hours
- Built-in Solar: 23 - 46 hours
- USB Source: 5 hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Charge every 3 - 6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 14.4oz (408g)
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 1.75 in (25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32 - 104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, RPHS
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 0.8W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- LED (output): 250 Lumens, 4,000 Kelvin (Colour temperature)
- Spot Light: 180 Lumens
- Flood Light: 70 Lumens
- Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light